Stuff for Kids (of all ages) To Do
- Pan for gold with the Consolidated Goldmines who are set up on East Main St.
- Drop by the balloon booth in Hancock Park.
- The spinners in Hancock Park would love to tell you about their craft as they work.
- A face painter is offering henna tattoos.
- Watch a caricature artist do his drawings on the spot.
- Crafters offer felted toys, wooden puzzles, handmade stuffed animals, thumb pianos, panjos, and cigar box guitars.
- Visit the Pick & Bow jam tent on the square and find out how well kids can play music and how easy it is to get involved in music lessons in Dahlonega.
- And kids are always welcome to join in the community dances!
See you in 2023!
April 15-16, 2023