The Historic Public Square will be closed during the festival. Below find a summary and a map of street closings and traffic patterns.
STREET CLOSINGS & TIMING
All street closings will occur at 6 p.m. on Friday, April 15, and will remain closed until 7 p.m. on Sunday, April 17. These are 24 hour-a-day closings.
EAST and WEST MAIN STREETS
• East Main Street will be closed from Meaders Street to the Square.
• The Square will be closed.
• West Main St., westbound lane only, will be closed from the Square to Waters Street.
• West Main St. eastbound will remain open.
OTHER STREET CLOSINGS
• Park St. will be closed from Choice Ave. to Hawkins St.
• Chestatee Street will be closed from Choice Ave. to Warwick St., except the southbound lane of South Chestatee St. will remain open from the Square to Choice Ave. for traffic coming off West Main St..
• Warwick Street will be closed from midway between Meaders and North Park to midway between North Park and North Chestatee.
• Warwick between North Chestatee and Waters will temporarily be two-way traffic.
• East Main Street westbound traffic will be routed to Choice Ave. or Hawkins St.
• West Main Street traffic will be able to continue to South Chestatee and will be routed to Choice Avenue or Morrison Moore Parkway via South Chestatee.
• Warwick will not be a through street as it will be closed after it crosses North Chestatee.
• Northbound traffic on South Chestatee will be routed east on Choice Ave.
Free parking will be available in the University of North Georgia Parking Deck. All of the yellow areas on the map are our Festival parking.